EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE has continued to recieve a great deal of national press and attention through the years. They have toured relentlessly promoting the first two albums, allowing them the chance to open for many bands including Judas Priest, Queensryche, Tesla, Lita Ford, and most notably Cheap Trick. They have performed many headlining shows, drawing in large crowds and selling out venues. EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE has been featured in hundreds of hard rock magazines both nationally and internationally as well as appearing on television shows.
EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE stayed active through the years releasing music underground and playing gigs around the U.S. On October 6, 2017 the band released their highly anticipated full-length album titled ‘Grind’ via HighVolMusic. ‘GRIND’ has a couple of hit singles including “Loco Crazy” which features a guest appearance by Zach Myers of Shinedown on guitar with a companion video and “Blown Away” also with a companion video. The project includes featured appearances by Jim Dandy (The Jim Dandy) guest vocals on ‘Stand Up’, and Wayne Swinny (Saliva) guitar on ‘Snake’.
EMN followed up ‘GRIND’ with the reissue of ‘Smokin Delta Voodoo’ June 8, 2018 along with a video for the title track “Delta Voodoo”, a vinyl release of ‘GRIND’ on March 22, 2019, and a very successful release of the much sought after ‘Backtraxx’ and a video for the hit single “Southern Way” on April 12, 2019.
EMN has evolved through the years blending southern and classic rock with a modern day rock style. As EMN continues moving forward into 2020, the band is preparing a brand new release as well as preparing for the bands first ever European festival appearances and tour. Founder and leader Rick Ruhl states “I love what EMN has accomplished. It has afforded me many things in life and I am humbled and appreciate it but I keep moving forward. I write music and what comes out is what comes out. I want to be known for what I am doing today and not what I’ve done yesterday. The band today is better and stronger then ever and that ain’t no joke.”
The band continues to build on its foundation amassing fans of old and new and winning every time.
- Rick Ruhl – Vocals
- John Guttery – Lead Guitar
- Troy Fleming – Bass
- Allan Bone – Drums
- Travis Butler – Lead Guitar
- 1990 – Every Mother’s Nightmare (Arista)
- 1993 – Wake Up Screaming (Arista)
- 2000 – Smokin Delta Voodoo (Perris)
- 2001 – Back Traxx (Perris)
- 2002 – Deeper Shade of Grey (Perris)
- 2015 – Grind – EP (EMN Records)
- 2017 – Grind [Enhanced Full-Length] (HighVolMusic)
- 2018 – Smokin’ Delta Voodoo – Reissue (HighVolMusic)
- 2019 – Grind – Vinyl Release (HighVolMusic)
- 2019 – BackTraxx – Reissue (HighVolMusic)
- 2002 – Live Songs from Somewhere (Perris)
- 1990 Every Mother’s Nightmare The Billboard 200 No. 146
- 1993 Wake Up Screaming Heatseekers No. 37
- 1990 Love Can Make You Blind Mainstream Rock Tracks No. 22
- 1990 – “Walls Come Down” (Arista)
- 1990 – “Love Can Make You Blind” (Arista)
- 1993 – “House of Pain” (Arista)
- 2017 – “Loco Crazy” (HighVolMusic)
- 2018 – “Delta Voodoo” (HighVolMusic)
- 2019 – “Southern Way” (HighVolMusic)